Sep 12, 2014

Jet Setting to England

We have been traveling with Tim and Ruth the last few days, and doing some serious tourist business. So I have been too exhausted to blog when I am finally in my bed at night. We have a few minutes at Gatwick airport right now, so I will try to catch up.

I last left my readers in Germany. We caught a cheap Ryan Air flight to Stanstead Airport outside of London. That evening was probably our most stressful time yet. Immigration lasted over an hour, and got us behind. Then we managed to find our way by train, then Tube, then train again to Winchester, finally after 10:15 at night! Ruth had already booked a B&B for us, and they met us at the station. Our landlady had waited up for us.

Time to go. I am going to post this and add more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment